Goodwill Industries, in partnership with Premier Choice Health Services (PCHS) has begun a new State Tested Nurses Aide (STNA) class at the Reeb Center.
There is no cost to participants – yes it’s free!
Classes are Monday through Thursday – starting at 9:00 AM and run until 12:00 PM. Work Readiness Class is every Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. After five (5) weeks, participants will have two (2) clinical days from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Participants are required to complete the following:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass TABE test for reading and math
- 18 years or older
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to stand for several hours (e.g. 12 hour shifts)
- 1-part TB test and Physical Examination
- Background check (disqualifiers from Ohio Administrative Code)
Interested? Please attend an info session at the Reeb Center – hosted every Tuesday at 11:00 AM!